From East St. Louis to Wentzville, North County to Festus, Vantage has been an active member of our local community for nearly 60 years. We’re proud to live the credit union philosophy of People Helping People by giving back to the community through contributions of time, money and knowledge. We’re committed to giving back when we can. Here are just a few things that highlight our community contributions.
Enhancing lives. Strengthening our community.
Scholarships awarded over 30 years to local high school seniors
Students reached since 1996 via our free financial literacy program, Money Matters
The amount of coats donated since 2009 via Warners’ Warm-Up
The total number of school supplies donated since 2004 through our Tools For Learning supply drive
Other community involvement includes our annual Holiday Giving program, Children’s Miracle Network and United Way associations, and other organizational fundraisers. Also included are our shred/bicycle recycle events twice a year and many others.
But the giving isn’t just on the corporate side of Vantage Credit Union. Our employees are also very passionate and active on a personal level within their communities. Here are some of the ways they are involved.
- Working as members of the Green Team clean-up crew at Busch Stadium
- Coaching local youth sports team
- Being active within a youth outreach programs
- Donating needed items and volunteering time for the victims of tornadoes
- Serving on the local school district advisory boards and action teams
- Providing overnight childcare to neighbors in need
- Volunteering for the Special Olympics
- Stuffing 80 backpacks with school supply essentials for elementary school kids
We’re very happy that we’re in a position to be able to help our members and the communities in which they live on both a corporate and personal level. We’re committed to the local area and look forward to remaining an active part for years to come!