Most Vantage Branch Lobbies Re-Opened Monday, May 18
Our commitment to You has never been stronger.
While the COVID-19 reality continues to evolve and force changes in all of our lives, I am writing to update you on the phased re-opening of our branch operations. On May 18, we began re-opening Vantage branches by appointment (with the exception of Greenway Chase and Bridgeton).
We’re instituting the following guidelines and best practices to help protect the health and safety of all Vantage members and employees. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work together to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- Members can schedule a branch appointment with a Vantage representative.
- Branch lobby doors will remain locked and will only be opened for members who have previously scheduled appointments.
- Maximum number of members per appointment is limited to two.
- Members will be asked to wait outside, or in their vehicles, until their appointment time.
- Meeting spaces have been equipped with plexiglass barriers as an additional layer of protection.
- Floor decals will help everyone maintain the recommended social distancing while inside.
- Vantage staff will wear face coverings while interacting with members, per CDC guidelines. We also encourage members to wear a face covering during their appointment.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing will continue to occur in our branches and shared member spaces.
- The health and wellness of Vantage staff will continue to be closely monitored.
Although we cannot predict how things will evolve and change over the coming weeks and months, we will continue to follow the guidance of health officials in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
If you do not feel well, or choose not to make an appointment for an in-person appointment at one of our branches, you can continue to manage your finances with Vantage in the following ways:
- Our website and mobile app: deposit checks, verify your balances, transfer funds, apply for loans, and much more from the safety of your home.
- Call us at 314.298.0055 or 800.522.6009. We’ll be happy to assist you with immediate needs, or arrange a future consultation by phone.
- Our online chat provides an additional method for communicating with us.
- If you need teller assistance, our drive-ups are open at all locations.
- We also have many ATMs located throughout the metropolitan St. Louis area, including in a number of Walgreens, Target, Straubs, and Costco locations. You can use these ATMs, along with nearly 30,000 other CO-OP ATMs nationwide, for free.
On behalf of all Vantage Credit Union employees and volunteers, thank you for your continued membership, support, and confidence during this challenging time. Our commitment to you and your family has never been stronger. We are here for you, and we look forward to seeing you again at one of our branches soon!
President & Chief Executive Office