Membership Benefit: No-Cost (AD&D) Insurance Coverage
Joining Vantage Credit Union makes you part of our family, and as our family, you get $1,000 AD&D insurance coverage — paid for you by Vantage!
In only a few minutes, you can activate important coverage that could be there for your loved ones should anything happen to you due to an accident that reduces your mobility, inhibits your ability to provide, or causes your untimely passing. That coverage could help your family and loved ones in a particularly challenging time.
Vantage Credit Union members (and their spouses) age 18 or older are eligible for coverage; all eligible members who complete the enrollment form will be accepted. No doctor’s visit, health questions, or lab tests are required.
Coverages and costs:
- Eligible members receive $1,000 of no-cost AD&D coverage once they enroll.
- AD&D insurance covers participating members for loss of life, limb, sight, hearing, or speech as a result of a covered accident.
- You’re also pre-approved to receive up to $300,000 * of AD&D insurance underwritten by Sirius America Insurance Company ®. Help make sure your family would have money for rent, mortgage, utilities, tuition, loan repayment, or for anything else they may need if an accident interferes with your ability to provide.
- Visit our AD&D Insurance FAQs for more details.
Enroll today for this free benefit of membership!
800.522.6009/request to speak to a Credit Union Insurance Agency **
Please remember that email isn’t secure. Therefore, confidential or personal information shouldn’t be communicated in this manner.
* All coverage is reduced by 50% at age 70. This reduction applies even if you’ve reached the age of 70 when you first obtain coverage.
** The Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Members Resource LLC, a Credit Union Service Organization. Business conducted with the Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions. Insurance products offered by the Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC are not (i) deposits of Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions, therefore are not protected by the NCUA and are not exclusive to Credit Union members and (ii) an obligation of or guaranteed by Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions need not be purchased from Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC and may be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the member’s choice.