When you’re looking to expand your business, come to Vantage Credit Union for personalized service, competitive rates, and yes, even fewer fees. We’ve partnered with Heartland Business Services, a local, full-service provider of business services, to help you achieve your business goals.
So whether it’s an expansion, new equipment, or contingency funds, we can help. In addition to lines and letters of credit, we offer loans for:
- Commercial real estate
- Equipment and machinery
- Commercial/business vehicle
To qualify for a business loan from Vantage, your business must have been in operation for three years or more, and your business headquarters or collateral must be located within our field of membership.
Here’s what you’ll need to provide to get the ball rolling:
- Complete our Business Loan Information and Personal Financial Statement forms
- Business history and/or plan
- Last 2-3 years’ fiscal-year-end business financial statements (balance sheet and income statements)
- Current interim financial statement
- Copies of the last two years of federal income tax returns, both business and personal, including all schedules
- Collateral and personal guaranties
- $150 or $250 application fee, contingent to loan request amount
You may be asked for additional information depending on your individual situation.
I’d like more info about business loans. Please contact me.
Prefer to call? Ask for our Regional Manager, Mike Crossno.
314.298.0055 or 800.522.6009