It’s impossible to think about the future without thinking about your family. You want to keep them safe and secure even when you can’t be there. The financial advisors at Vantage Investment Services Group * offer three different types of insurance that can help you protect your loved ones from financial insecurity should something happen to you.
There are as many life insurance solutions as there are needs for them. Deciding how much and what type of insurance to buy depends on your specific needs and circumstances, which could include protection for income replacement for your family, home mortgages and equity loans, and childcare and education expenses.
Vantage Investment Services Group advisors can work with you to determine what works best for you. We offer:
- Term Life—a low-cost life insurance policy that provides coverage for a specific term, usually 10, 20 or 30 years. It doesn’t accumulate value, and only pays benefits if you die during that term
- Universal Life—a permanent life insurance plan with flexible premium payments and adjustable death benefits. Policy performance is based on the insurance company’s declared interest rate
- Whole Life—this type of policy builds up a guaranteed cash value with predictable premium payments. The death benefits are also guaranteed **, and the policy can accrue value tax-deferred. Policy performance is directly related to the performance of the insurance company’s dividends
Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-Term Care insurance helps cover expenses incurred by extended home care, assisted living, or nursing home care. These costs are generally not covered by traditional health insurance and could leave your loved ones with all expenses associated with your care. We can help you compare options and select a plan.
Your most important asset isn’t your home, your car, your jewelry or other possessions. It’s your ability to earn a living. All of your plans for the future are based on the assumption that you’ll continue to earn a paycheck until you retire. But what would happen if those paychecks stopped? That’s where disability insurance comes in. It provides an income to you and your family if you’re unable to work because of illness or injury.
There are other sources of disability income protection, including worker’s compensation, Social Security, or employer-sponsored coverage, but you don’t control the features of these options. And, they may not provide the income you require. That’s why you may want to consider an individual disability insurance policy, with which you can:
- Decide how much coverage to get
- Know when it’ll start to provide benefits
- Take it with you if you change employers
As your life changes, so do your insurance needs.
It’s important to regularly review your insurance policies to be sure you have the coverage you currently need. All too often, people find they’re under insured because they either didn’t purchase enough coverage from the start or didn’t properly adjust coverage over time. That’s why it’s important to regularly review your insurance holdings with a financial advisor even if you already own one or more insurance policies. With Vantage Investment Services Group, this no-cost, no-obligation service can help ensure your coverage is adequate and appropriate for your needs.
Schedule a Complimentary Analysis
800.522.6009/request to speak to a Vantage Investment Services Group representative
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
* Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker/dealer (member FINRA / SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Vantage Credit Union and Vantage Investment Services Group are not registered as a broker/dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Vantage Investment Services Group, and may also be employees of Vantage Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of Vantage Credit Union or Vantage Investment Services Group. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency||Not Credit Union Guaranteed||Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations||May Lose Value|
Vantage Credit Union (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for advisory services. Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.
** Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.