Insuring your personal vehicles
No matter how you choose the vehicle that fits your lifestyle, it’s important to have the right coverage for your needs. That’s why having affordable, adequate coverage—not just for your vehicle but for injuries or damages that could result from an accident—is serious business!
Enjoy these coverage options and more:
- Multi-policy discounts
- New car replacement
- Disappearing deductible
- Accident & violation forgiveness
Protecting your ability to get the job done
If you’re a business owner who depends on your vehicle(s), then a commercial auto policy may be a necessary solution for your specific business needs.
Commercial auto insurance can cover a combination of vehicle types and drivers, as well as some types of motorized equipment, and provides for bodily injury liability and property damage while operating a company vehicle.
Some examples of commercial vehicles include:
- Delivery services
- Real estate
- Taxi services
- Dump truck services
Keeping your joy ride safe
Your classic car is your pride and joy. Whether you bought it new, refurbished it yourself, or it was passed down, you want to make sure you have the coverage you need to take care of any mishaps that might occur! CUIA insurance options cover all the classics: modern and vintage classic, replica, antique, hot rod, and vintage muscle.
Your classic car isn’t your everyday runabout, cover it accordingly!
- Agreed Value – The provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible—much better than actual cash value or stated value.
- Low Rates – Why pay full-time insurance when you’re only driving your classic part-time?
- Coverage Options – No two classics are the same, we’ll work with you to determine the right amount of coverage.
- Generous Mileage – You’re proud of your car, so drive it! Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, though you should keep it under 5,000 annual miles to help maintain its value.
- Roadside Assistance – You’ll want coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
Covering your open road and open water vehicles
They say that enjoying the great outdoors is good for balancing the stress of life. CUIA has many coverage options available for all kinds of different vehicles to help keep you on the move.
- Coverage options for cruisers, touring bikes, dirt bikes, sport bikes, ATVs, mopeds, scooters, golf carts, and Segways
- Safety riding apparel coverage
- Carried contents coverage
- Medical payments available up to $25,000
- Select from 4 different settlement options
- Sign & Glide coverage for fuel, a jump, or a tow if you're stranded on the water
- Propulsion Plus coverage to help in the event of a mechanical breakdown, including those caused by wear and tear
Motor Home/Travel Trailer
- Coverage options for motor homes, camper vans, toy haulers, fifth-wheels, and horse/cargo/utility trailers
- Specialty coverage options can include pest damage, roof protection plus, total loss replacement, vacation liability, pet injury coverage, and more
- Full-time residency package available
You have needs. We have solutions.
Work with the best independent insurance agency in the Greater St. Louis area!
Unlike a captive or direct insurance company that only offers their own proprietary products, CUIA (Credit Union Insurance Agency) is 100% independent of any one company. Many insurance consumers don’t fully understand just how important that really is.
Insurance is important, and it’s imperative to work with insurance professionals who have an in-depth knowledge of multiple insurance products, companies, and guidelines—not just one. At the end of the day, what separates one agent from another, is their ability to proactively service their policy holders, and their knowledge of the insurance industry, products, and different situations that may present themselves to their clients.
Serving members locally in St. Louis, St. Charles, and surrounding counties.
We offer a special program with discounted rates for credit union members!
We offer a one-stop shop for your insurance needs and the ease of doing all of your business with one financial institution.
We represent a number of highly-rated insurance companies to find the best combination of price, coverage and service.
We act as your trusted advisor to design personalized insurance plans that fit your individual needs and budget.
Insurance discounts that can potentially lower your rate:
- Multi-policy discounts
- Quote in advance
- Original owner
- Pay in full
- Responsible driver
- Claim-free renewal
- Safety course and Motorcycle License/Endorsement
- LoJack and Anti-Lock Brake system
- And more
The Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Members Resource LLC, a Credit Union Service Organization. Business conducted with the Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions. Insurance products offered by the Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC are not (i) deposits of Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions, therefore are not protected by the NCUA and are not exclusive to Credit Union members and (ii) an obligation of or guaranteed by Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions need not be purchased from Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC and may be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the member’s choice.
Licensed in Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas