Vantage Digital Banking
— Your finances at your fingertips.
Your life is on the go. With the new Vantage digital banking platform, whether you’re at home, at work or on the road, Vantage is there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You decide when and how to interact with us, with new and intuitive features to best serve your financial needs.
Experience features you already know and use—plus new ones to help you achieve more!
New, intuitive dashboard to review recent transactions, balances and personalized recommendations all in one view.
My credit score
View your weekly credit score and predict how adding a loan could impact it.
Create goals to help you save for an emergency, vacation, education expenses or more, plus monitor your progress.
Financial health checkup
See your spending analysist by category, forecast future spending and add external accounts to keep track of all your accounts in one place.
Manage your credit and debit cards with the ability to turn cards on and off, block certain transactions, designate approved regions and set spending limits.
Receive real-time notifications for information you want to know, such as balance alerts, when a check clears or a loan payment is due.
Download our digital banking app today!
Finances at your fingertips. Our digital banking platform is loaded with easy-to-use features to support your financial needs—anytime, anywhere.
First Time Sign In
Recover Username or Password
Set Up Account Alerts
Customize Card Controls
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you’ve selected your preferred Delivery Method, make sure that you’ve tapped Request Code. You should receive your code within a minute, but if you don’t, consult these tips:
- You may have to contact your carrier to enable short codes on your device.
- Check that your number on file is correct.
- Check your spam folder to see if the code email was filtered. Mark the email as “not spam” if the email was filtered.
- Check that your email address on file is correct.
Vantage digital banking not only looks new and provides an intuitive user experience; it also offers several new features to help you keep your finances at your fingertips, including:
- My Credit Score – View weekly credit score updates and check in on your credit report daily.
- Savings Goals – Create goals to help you save and monitor your progress—emergencies, vacation, education—the choice is yours.
- Financial Health Checkup – See your spending analysis by category and forecast future spending.
- Card Controls – Manage your credit and debit cards with the ability to turn cards on and off, block certain transactions, designate approved regions and set spending limits.
You can add checking and savings accounts you have with other financial institutions under Make A Transfer > External Accounts. Once you’ve linked external accounts, you’ll be able to use them to pay loans and make transfers to your checking and savings accounts.
Yes, you can look at your accounts and transactions on your Apple Watch when you’re logged in to the Vantage mobile app.
ATM deposits appear in your account immediately, but the funds may not be immediately available.
You can start the process of getting a debit card for your Vantage checking account in digital banking or by calling us at 314.298.0055 or 800.522.6009 during business hours.
If you have multiple accounts with Vantage, you will need to register each of these accounts individually in digital banking.
For easier access to all of your accounts, consult our helpful Manage Multiple Accounts Guide or follow these steps to add additional accounts into your primary digital banking profile:
- Register each account you wish to add to your primary profile with a unique username.
- Log out of all profiles and log in to your primary profile.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the page and click Switch Accounts.
- On the Switch Accounts screen, click the Add Switch Account button.
- Log in with the credentials for the account you’d like to link to your primary profile.
- Once you’ve entered valid credentials, you’ll be prompted to complete additional security validation by requesting and entering a validation code.
- Once validated, the username will display on the Switch Accounts screen.
- Under your profile icon, when you select Other Profiles, you'll now have access to this other account on your primary profile.
- Repeat this process for any additional accounts you’d like to add to your primary profile.
A mobile device with a working rear camera is needed to deposit checks directly into your digital banking account. You will only be able to make mobile deposits via the mobile app.
You will be able to see payoff amounts on all loans except for mortgages and credit cards. Please call the credit union for mortgage or credit card payoff amounts.
Yes. You can log in from any smartphone or mobile device, including Apple and Android devices, as long as your device is running on iOS 15 or higher or Android 12 or higher.
Yes. Your Vantage credit and debit card work with the following available digital wallets:
To unlock your account, simply select Forgot your username or password? below the Login button. You’ll need to answer validation questions and complete a multi-factor authentication process, after which you’ll be directed to the page where you can change your password.
Yes. You’ll need to provide the account and routing numbers for the external account you’d like to use, and you must also verify the account using microdeposits.
When you’ll be able to access funds depends on your tier and the amount of the check.
Monday-Friday, except federal holidays, are considered business days. Auto-accepted deposits are not restricted by business days but may still be placed on hold.
- A deposit made BEFORE 5:00 p.m. CST Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) is considered to be the first day of that deposit.
- A deposit made AFTER 5:00 p.m. or on a day we’re not open is considered deposited on the next business day.
You'll receive an email notification when:
- Your deposit is accepted or rejected. Rejections will include the reason so you can adjust and resubmit your item. Auto-accepted items are confirmed immediately on-screen.
- The hold on an item is extended more than 2 business days. The notification will include when the funds will become available, usually no longer than 10 business days.
All checks subject to holds at Vantage Credit Union's discretion. Any applicable holds are viewable via your available balance.