A CD is a good option when you have a bigger sum of money you’d like to get a better return on than keeping it in a savings or even a money market account, especially if you don’t need to have immediate access to the funds.
With a CD, you’ll:
- Enjoy competitive rates, with interest compounded quarterly or paid to you monthly (your option per CD type)
- Lock in a fixed rate for a fixed period of time
- Step-Up variable-rate CD option is also available
- Select from a variety of terms, from 6 months to 5 years (IRA CDs from 12 months to 5 years)
Vantage Credit Union offers a variety of CD options—one is certain to fit your needs:
- SmartSaver CD ($250 minimum, 25-month term, grow your balance with ongoing deposits)
- Starter CD ($500 minimum, 13-month term)
- Regular CDs ($2,000 minimum, various terms)
- Jumbo CDs ($50,000 minimum, various terms)
- Traditional IRA CDs with $500 and $2,000 minimums
- Jumbo Traditional IRA CDs ($50,000 minimum, various terms)
- Roth IRA CDs with $500 and $2,000 minimums
- Jumbo Roth IRA CDs ($50,000 minimum, various terms)
All your deposits at Vantage Credit Union are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Additional CD options
CDs are NCUA-insured and offer a fixed rate of return if held to maturity. More of a risk taker? Contact our Vantage Investment Services Group * for additional options (these aren’t insured by any federal agency as they’re investment vehicles).
Vantage Credit Union and Vantage Investment Services Group are not registered broker/dealers nor affiliated with LPL Financial.
|Not NCUA Insured||No Credit Union Guarantee||May Lose Value|
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of Missouri and Illinois.