You’re probably used to insurance discussions dealing with “life’s little surprises”. That’s what insurance is for—protecting you from unexpected incidents around the house, or in the car, or even with your health. But you shouldn’t just think of insurance when the surprises arise, it’s something that you should update as life progresses.
As we approach the end of the year, this is the perfect time to think about insurance and maybe do a little “checkup”, which is especially important if anything has changed since you last reviewed your insurance or if you expect changes in the upcoming year. Lots of things could potentially shift your coverage needs or perhaps your possibility for savings.
Here are some questions that might impact your insurance:
- Home changes: Are you planning on leasing an apartment, or buying or selling property?
- Home improvements: Have you made any home improvements or are you planning any next year?
- New car purchase or loan payoff: Have you recently purchased a vehicle or paid off your vehicle loan?
- New baby or addition to the family: Did your family grow this past year? Are you expecting it to grow next year?
- Marriage or divorce: If you have gotten married or divorced this past year, have you combined or separated your coverages?
- Graduation: Have you recently earned a degree?
- Job or career change: Does your daily work life or commute look different than it did previously?
- Retirement: Have you retired, or will you retire soon?
- Major Purchases: Have you purchased, inherited, or received anything that has immense value such as jewelry, firearms, or antiques?
Of course, insurance can be complicated to navigate on your own, which is why our representatives at Credit Union Insurance Agency (CUIA) * are here to help! They provide policy reviews for our members designed not to “sell” you on options but to make sure you have the knowledge about your coverage and savings options, no matter your unique situation and goals.
Have you checked on your insurance policies lately?
Do you have sufficient coverage in case of life’s little surprises?
Get a “Check-Up” on Your Insurance with CUIA Today!
Schedule an Appointment
You can also contact us with any questions at:
800.522.6009/request to speak to a CUIA representative
Please remember that email isn’t secure. Therefore, confidential or personal information shouldn’t be communicated in this manner.
* The Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Members Resource LLC, a Credit Union Service Organization. Business conducted with the Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions. Insurance products offered by the Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC are not (i) deposits of Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions, therefore are not protected by the NCUA and are not exclusive to Credit Union members and (ii) an obligation of or guaranteed by Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by Members Resource LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner Credit Unions need not be purchased from Credit Union Insurance Agency, LLC and may be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the member’s choice.